Saturday 31 July 2010

May 2010

We have a few days holiday at Butlins, I would have preferred to have gone without a holiday this year and put the money towards the family budget deficit but I can't deny my wife and kids so we go and have quite a good time. I am bit annoyed that there is so much extra to pay out for as the ads all impled that most things on the site would be free.

The Bank of England are now hinting that interest raters will be on hold until next year so things are looking good.

I manage to transfer most of our credit card debt onto interest free cards so am able to pay back some money to my Mum. The family budget deficit is coming down slowly but I had hoped that it would come down a little bit faster than it has so that makes me a little uneasy.

No comments:

Post a Comment